Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3 - April 3, 2010


Tree No.1

This was the first sakura tree I saw on this trip (not counting the ones I spotted on the train into Tokyo). I just had dinner and was strolling back to the hotel when I ran into this humble tree standing next to a river.

It was not spectacular by any means - compared to the truly awesome ones I would see the next day - but it was enough to make me go crazy. It was blooming at its peak, I was right there to see it, and that was all that mattered to me.

Disclaimer: Uploaded this on the road using a public PC, so not really sure if this is nice bokeh or plain blur!


I love food so much that when I go travelling, I take photos of the menus of the restaurants I eat at. I'm so glad Project 365 is giving me an excuse to take menus of restaurants in Singapore too.


I wanted to marry a fishball seller when I was young, that was how much I loved them fishballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment