Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 27 - April 27, 2010


Not reaching the finishing line
These are just some of the books in my possession that I have read in varying degrees or have yet to start reading. And let's not mention the countless unfinished library books I have returned over the years.

My problem - if you can call it that - is that I live very close to my workplace, so I don't have time to read while commuting. I usually pack a book when I travel but I almost never finish it unless it is a beach holiday. And I don't feel secure if I take a half-finished book on a new trip cos what if I run out of things to read? Did you say read before bedtime? Then what about Facebook, Flickr and Tudou?

Yes, I make life very complicated for myself sometimes.


When the salesman introduced me this ipod docking station, I was suspicious of it because the brand name Sansui sounded like it was some China product. But it turned out to be from Japan, gives very good sound quality, and is cheap to boot. Happy buy.


Renewed the lease on my place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment