Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 56 - May 26, 2010


The crazy things we do
I had shot something for the day but wasn't entirely happy with it, so I took Flash for a walk late at night armed with my camera. Shot some traffic bokeh - not nice. Wanted to shoot my favourite tau huay - couldn't find a table. As I was heading back home, I spotted this retro toy grabber machine and nailed my shot at close to 11.45pm.

The next day, I chatted with KY about the toy grabber craze and we laughed at the folks - grown men among them - who have nothing better to do than to spend money playing this game and collecting soft toys.

Then I suddenly realised who was the truly crazy one - I, who prowl the streets in the middle of the night taking photographs.

(Special thanks to my fellow crazy zub Zusanne for helping me with my grammar! Yes, 365 captions almost must sub meticulously one!)


Yummy gummies for mummy, who surprised me with them once when I was sick (and sick of nothing but bland mushy food).

No comments:

Post a Comment