Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 54 - May 24, 2010


Crash
I was walking home after dinner, pondering what to shoot today with just a few hours left, when I ran into this accident site. There were no other vehicles involved and I was puzzled as to how this car could have ended up like this. I quickly stole a shot with my phone before doing some investigative work by talking to some neighbours sitting below my block. Apparently, a taxi had stopped suddenly to pick up a fare. The Merc, which was following behind, was forced to swerve to avoid a crash, ramming into the walkway as a result. And where is the taxi now? You tell me.

This is a stretch of road I pass by every day and I have boarded taxis at this very spot on many occasions. I think I will have to look for another safer spot to do so in future.


Dr Kwok, as my self-medicating mum is sometimes known in our family, is forced to go to the hospital because she got dengue.

No comments:

Post a Comment