Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 55 - May 25, 2010


A parting (pot) shot
In Dec 2004, Taufik Batisah, who had just won Singapore Idol, came to the company for an interview and everyone queued up for his autograph. Don't ask me what I was thinking but I actually asked him to sign on my favourite potted plant and he nicely obliged.

You may remember that on Day 2 of this project, I had taken a shot of this bamboo plant, which was still doing rather well. Unfortunately, I think I've jinxed it and it withered at an alarming speed from there. After eight beautiful years, I guess I finally have to let it go.

To see Taufik autographing my then-thriving plant, go here: http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4641507050&size=large


Get well soon, mama, from all of us (including Randolph).

No comments:

Post a Comment